Rohill’s Factory Acceptance Tests
The Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) is the validation process of the TetraNode system to check the completeness of the ordered system including the relevant documentation. It also serves to validate the performance and functionality of the system. The Factory Acceptance Test is performed by Rohill together with the Rohill Partner/End-user.
Before the start of the FAT, the system is built, configured, programmed and tested in accordance with customer requirements and all system documentation is completed. Project-specific functionality (if ordered) is configured and tested by Rohill during a dedicated internal pre-FAT.
The FAT is above all a check to proof that the system is as ordered, that it works according to specifications and, finally, that it is ready for shipment.
Unique features and benefits
- Check the completeness of the ordered system
- Validate performance and functionality
- Project-specific functionality tested during pre-FAT
- Four easy steps in the FAT process
- If the FAT is accepted, the system is ready for shipment and installation
- TetraNode Core
- Base Station Systems
- TetraNode Gateways
- Authentication & Key Server
- Cyber security
- Dispatch Solutions
- Voice and Data Logging
- Network Management
- User Location Management
- Third Party Applications
- Technical Training
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Site Acceptance Test
- Service and Support Contracts