Rohill is a Dutch communications technology company, with global presence and 47 years of experience,
dedicated to the development and delivery of professional mobile communications systems for mission-
critical users. Rohill supplies leading-edge hardware and software products and is known for its successes
with mobile communication systems for the military, public safety, public transport, airports, seaports and
industry where tailor-made solutions are a must.
The development department is looking for a test developer that will work on a variety of Rohill products.
For example, TetraNode core software, management applications and control room applications. These
products are developed in house and partly in collaboration with sub-contractors and are written in C++,
C# and Java. The C++ products are Linux server based, the C# products are Windows applications and the
Java products are web based. The test developer will collaborate with the internal team, external sub-
contractors, product owner and stakeholders. The test developer has an important quality assurance role
at the development department and will be involved in release processes of the products.
This is what a Test Developer does
• Design, development, maintenance and validation of automated test solutions;
• Execute automated and manual test scripts;
• Validate and report test results;
• Develop software verifications plans, test strategy and quality assurance procedures;
• Document and maintain test procedures;
• Communication with external software development parties;
• Validation of applications developed by external parties;
• Taking care of the release process of products.
This is who you are
• B.Sc. working level in computer science area
• Affinity with telecommunications market
• Experience with TMAP or similar methods
• PHP/Python software experience are a pro
• Affinity with open source and –standards
• Team player, but self-motivated
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Experience with Linux OS is a pre
• Experience with Agile Scrum is beneficial
• You enjoy ‘getting things done’
• Responsible, accurate and problem-solving
This is what we offer
• Salary in line with experience
• Location: Hoogeveen, The Netherlands.
Partly working from home is also possible.
• Attractive pension scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Training opportunities
• Travel and expense allowance
• 28 days of paid leave
• International company
• Challenging and responsible work in a niche
• Collegial professional working environment
Human Resource Management
Edisonstraat 12, 7903 AN Hoogeveen
More information? Contact!
+31 528 263355